The Ram Promaster Stealth+ Board Pole is designed and built to seamlessly integrate with our Promaster Stealth+ Roof Rack System + Side Ladder + Board Hooks.
Key Features: Ram Promaster Stealth+ Board Pole
- Designed to carry surfboards, paddleboards, and standup paddleboards when mounted to a Promaster Stealth+ Roof Rack, and paired with a set of Board Hooks (Use either 1x Orion Side Ladder* + 1x Board Pole or get 2x Board Poles)
- Two-Piece Design - Made of Strong & Lightweight 1.25" Aluminum Tubing
- Mounts directly to the Promaster Stealth+ Roof Rack in any location along the driver's side of your van where an 8020 channel is present on the Rack
- Mounted close to the body of your Ram Promaster van to easily avoid any obstacles. Matches design & installation of the Orion Side Ladder*
- Coated with a Premium UV Resistant Black Powder Coating
- Easy Installation (all hardware included)
- Proudly Made in Oregon by Van Owners 🇺🇸
FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48 states
If you're a surfer, paddleboarder, or stand-up paddleboarder (SUP) then carrying boards to the beach, lake, or local waterway can be a daily chore. Make this task super-easy by mounting our Ram Promaster Board Pole to your High Roof Promaster van. With an Orion Stealth+ Board Pole, you can easily mount boards to the outside of your van, no need to dry or clean the board to transport your boards inside.
The board poles mount directly to the 8020 slots on our Ram Promaster Stealth+ Roof Rack on the top, and to the van's pinch weld on the bottom. They can be used in pairs, or you can use a single board pole with a Stealth+ Side Ladder.
Board Poles require a pair of Board Hooks*. The style and thickness of your boards will determine how many boards fit in one set of hooks. It is possible to double the number of boards you can carry by adding a second set of hooks. Board Poles are specifically designed to mount to the Orion Van Gear - Ram Promaster Stealth+ Roof Rack (high roof models only at this time). We recommend using tough lockable Kanu-Lock Tie-Down Straps to secure your surf/sup boards to the board hooks while driving.
Compatibility: All 2014+ High Roof Ram Promaster Vans that have a Stealth+ Roof Rack (includes Winnebago Solis models). *Some DIY 8020 racks may work if within certain measurements but they may need different length bolts (see image).
Please contact us with any questions or to help you dial in a configuration that is right for your van.