1. Lifetime Warranty. Orion Van Gear is proud to offer a lifetime warranty of its products to the original retail purchaser provided such products are installed correctly according to the official Orion Van Gear installation instructions. Any modification to the original product design, function or use of any Orion Van Gear products will void the Orion Van Gear warranty. Orion Van Gear will have sole discretion to determine warranty eligibility for any and all Orion Van Gear products sold to any purchaser. We are proud to offer a lifetime warranty on the structure of each product to the original purchaser of the product. This applies to:
- Defects in material and craftsmanship, which impair the use of the product for which it is intended
- Conditions of normal and proper use
- Improper installation, alteration, abuse, neglect, accident, corrosion, and normal wear and tear
- Due to normal wear and tear, and exposure to natural elements, we offer a 180-day warranty against defects in the powder coat.
2. Limited Remedies. Subject to any limitations and exclusions described herein, and subject to Orion Van Gear’ determination of warranty eligibility, Orion Van Gear will remedy defects in product materials and/or workmanship of any product by repairing or replacing such defective product, which shall be within Orion Van Gear’ sole discretion, without charge for parts or labor. Orion Van Gear may elect in its sole discretion not to replace a defective product and issue the purchaser a refund equal to the purchase price of any defective product or purchaser may elect to receive a credit (equal to such refund) toward the purchase of new Orion Van Gear products. Repair or replacement of a defective product or providing a refund or credit to purchaser will be purchaser’s exclusive remedy under this warranty. Damage to a purchaser’s vehicle, cargo and/or any other person or property is expressly excluded from the Orion Van Gear warranty.
3. Modification. Orion Van Gear products are designed to be mounted to factory vehicles that they are specifically designed for. The Orion Van Gear warranty does not extend to any Orion Van Gear products that are modified to be compatible with any aftermarket vehicle accessories or alterations. Orion Van Gear does not guarantee fitment with any other aftermarket accessories or modified vehicle, and it is up to purchaser to determine fitment prior to purchasing any Orion Van Gear product. Orion Van Gear roof racks have adjustable crossbars that can be moved forwards or backwards around rooftop accessories as long as the front to back and side to side constraints of the accessories fall within the specification of the rack. Please contact us and we can help you determine if the products will work for your situation.
4. Damage. Damage to Orion Van Gear products due to normal wear and tear, including, but not limited to, cosmetic issues and superficial scratches, or structural damage to an Orion Van Gear product in connection with any vehicle collisions or other structural degradation in connection with the use of such vehicle (on road or off road) will not be covered by the Orion Van Gear warranty. Additionally, any product user’s misuse, neglect, overloading, improper maintenance or improper installation or repair of any Orion Van Gear products are not covered under the Orion Van Gear warranty.
5. Use of the Products. Orion Van Gear products are designed for on and off road vehicle use. Installing Orion Van Gear products on a vehicle may exceed the factory designed capabilities of such vehicle and could potentially lead to vehicle damage. Orion Van Gear will not be responsible for any damage caused to a purchaser or user’s vehicle or any vehicle accessories caused by the use of any Orion Van Gear products. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to inspect and ensure that the intended vehicle and Orion Van Gear products are suitable and compatible for travel on road and off road. No seller nor any manufacturer of Orion Van Gear products will be liable for any loss, damage or injury directly or indirectly arising from the use of any Orion Van Gear products. Before using any Orion Van Gear products, the purchaser or user will determine the suitability of the product(s) for their intended use(s) and the purchaser or user shall assume all responsibility and risk in connection therewith.
6. DISCLAIMER. THE ORION VAN GEAR WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY MADE IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, AND EXCEPT FOR THE ORION VAN GEAR WARRANTY SET FORTH HEREIN, ORION VAN GEAR MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO ANY ORION VAN GEAR PRODUCT, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR OTHERWISE. EXCEPT FOR PURCHASER’S LIMITED REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, IN NO EVENT WILL ORION VAN GEAR BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SALES, OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE.
7. Compliance. Orion Van Gear cannot guarantee that its products comply with all Federal, State, and/or local laws. Purchaser is advised to review local vehicle codes for compatibility prior to purchase to ensure that the installation and use of any Orion Van Gear products does not violate any applicable laws.
8. Warranty Claim Submission. Purchaser will be responsible for returning any defective product to Orion Van Gear for warranty consideration and purchaser may be responsible for all costs associated with shipping the product to and from Orion Van Gear. Prior to returning any product for warranty, purchaser must contact Orion Van Gear for proper authorization.