The Sprinter Board Pole is designed and built to seamlessly integrate with our Stealth+ Sprinter Roof Rack System + Side Ladder (or Wheel Wrap Ladder) + Board Hooks. It comes in two versions: 1) Standard (for our rack) and 2) Standard W/ Roof Rail Brackets (attaches to OEM and Vantech roof rails).
Key Features: Sprinter Board Pole
- Designed to carry surfboards, paddleboards, and standup paddleboards when mounted to Orion's Sprinter Roof Rack, and paired with a set of Board Hooks* (use 1x Orion Side Ladder* or Wheel Wrap Ladder* + 1x Board Pole or if you don't need a ladder just get 2x Board Poles)
- Two-Piece Design - Made of Strong & Lightweight 1.25" Aluminum Tubing
- Two Versions. Standard mounts directly to the Sprinter Stealth+ Roof Rack in any location along the driver's side of your van. Standard w/ Roof Rail Brackets mount to the OEM and Vantech roof rails.
- Mounted close to the body of your Mercedes Sprinter Van to avoid any obstacles. Matches design & installation of both Sprinter Side Ladders*.
- Coated with a Premium UV Resistant Black Powder Coating
- Easy Installation (all hardware included)
- Proudly Made in Oregon by Van Owners 🇺🇸
FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48 states
If you're a surfer, paddleboarder, or stand-up paddleboarder (SUP) then carrying boards to the beach, lake, or local waterway can be a daily chore. Make this task super-easy by mounting our Sprinter Board Pole to your High Roof Mercedes Sprinter van. With an Orion Sprinter Board Pole, you can easily mount boards to the outside of your van, no need to dry or clean the board to transport them inside.
The sprinter board pole mounts directly to our Sprinter Roof Rack on the top, and to the van's pinch weld on the bottom. They can be used in pairs, or you can use a single board pole with a Sprinter Side Ladder (2 versions available). If you don't ha
Board Poles require a pair of Board Hooks*. The style and thickness of your boards will determine how many boards fit in one set of hooks. It is possible to double the number of boards you can carry by adding a second set of hooks higher up on the pole/ladder. We recommend using tough lockable Kanu-Lock Tie-Down Straps to secure your surf/sup boards to the board hooks while driving.
Standard - All 2008+ High Roof Mercedes Sprinter Vans that have a Stealth+ Roof Rack *Some DIY or other manufacturer racks may work if within certain measurements. Please contact us.
Standard w/ Roof Rail Bracket - All 2008+ High Roof Mercedes Sprinter Vans that have factory Mercedes or Vantech roof rails.
Please contact us with any questions or to help you dial in a configuration that is right for your van.