Pat. Pending. Free Shipping to the lower 48 states
Introducing the Orion Van Gear Modular Sprinter Roof Deck Panels. The van world's first modular roof deck panel system for 10 series 2" x 1" crossbars! Six different-sized panels are designed to give all Stealth+ Sprinter Roof Rack owners a roof deck option no matter what their roof configuration looks like. These panels work on all three Sprinter wheelbases: 144, 170, and 170 EXT. Panels are sold individually so you can mix and match, but we also have pre-configured bundles.
Step 1: Design your roof layout and determine which panels fit best. Determine crossbar spacing by subtracting 2" from the length of each panel. See the 144 example below.
Step 2: Add the desired quantity of each panel to your cart.
Step 3: Email us to verify that the panel configuration works. If you already have appliances (fan, AC, or hatch) mounted to your roof then please also include the model name/number of each AND the following measurements:
- For rear-mounted appliances: Distance from the rear plug to the rear edge of the appliance.
- For forward-mounted appliances: Distance from the front seam to the front edge of the appliance.
- The distance between all roof appliances measured above.
- The Most Adjustable DIY Sprinter Roof Deck System
- Made from Strong Lightweight Aluminum and Finished w/ a Durable UV Resistant Powder Coating
- 6 Mix & Match Panel Sizes
- Works Around Fans and Most AC Units
- Includes Strategically Placed L-track Compatible Mounting Holes
- Compatible with our Drop Down Solar Brackets and all other accessories
- Stainless Steel Hardware is Included
- Easy Installation
- Proudly Made in Oregon
FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48 states
Panels come in six different sizes to maximize compatibility in different combinations. Whether you want a full platform, a partial deck, or only one panel, it is now possible to easily customize your own roof deck. They sit flush with the top edge of the rack to maintain aerodynamics and improve usability.
All panels come with strategically placed L-track compatible mounting holes, so you can safely and securely strap down your gear and hit the road! Panels install directly to the crossbars with included hardware. We only use the very best hardware, which in this case, consists of stainless steel bolts and stainless steel drop-in spring-loaded T-nuts so you don't need to remove your crossbars to install.
Installation of the Sprinter Roof Deck Panels is quick and easy and doesn't require drilling any holes in your van. It's one of the easiest DIY Sprinter upgrades you can do yourself, and the amount of extra usability they provide is second to none. Each panel comes with easy-to-follow instructions and only takes a few minutes to install. They can easily be moved or adjusted at any time by loosening a few bolts.
- Panel A - 21.75" L x 26.25” W
- Panel B - 28.5" L x 17.5” W (for Maxxair Fan)
- When 2 are mounted next to a Maxxair fan, the opening is: 26.5"L x 35.9" W
- Panel C - 31.85" L x 17.5” W
- Panel D - 28.5" L x 9.3” W (for small AC units & hatches)
When 2 are mounted next to an AC, the opening is: 26.5"L x 35.9" W
- Dometic RTX 1000 / 2000, Tern Overland Hatch
- Panel D2 - 37" L x 7" W (for large AC units)
- When 2 are mounted next to an AC, the opening is: 35"L x 38.5" W
- Nomadic X3 / 2000 / 3000, Velit AC
- Panel E - 12.3" L x 26.25" W
Compatible on all racks with 2" x 1" 8020 extruded aluminum crossbars. Designed for the width of our sprinter rack when using multiple panels. Determine crossbar spacing by subtracting 2" from the length of each panel. Each panel sits 1" over each side of a crossbar.
If you need help configuring your deck please contact us.